I'm still working on my next big post on house price fundamentals, but it's not quite finished. In the meantime, you've got to check out this link:
Irony of the Day: David Bach's Advice on How to Avoid Foreclosure - Yahoo! Finance
This is the guy who just last year released Automatic Millionaire Homeowner. It looks like his definition of "millionaire" means $1,000,000 in debt. I'm amazed that this guy could live with himself writing something like this. How many of these foreclosed (or soon-to-be foreclosed) house debtors acted on his advice?
A periodic blog dedicated to providing commentary and encouraging debate on topics in Economics and Finance.
- David Lereah Announces that He is Leaving the NAR ...
- "Bad Weather" Causes Largest Sales Drop in 18 Year...
- Existing Home Sales Report: Due Out Today
- PIMCO's Bill Gross: Houses 15%-20% Overvalued
- House Price Fundamentals: By the Numbers
- Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair: An Epic Irony
- Housing Inventory Surges in March
- Mainstream Media Misses the Boat on Yesterday's Da...
- ▼ April (8)