A periodic blog dedicated to providing commentary and encouraging debate on topics in Economics and Finance.

About Me

Age: 26 Occupation: Private Equity

Monday, June 25, 2007

Blogger Without an Internet

Not only was I overwhelmed with things to do over the past few weeks... When I finally got the chance to sit down and write something, I find that I no longer have a functioning internet at home... I won't until Thursday at the earliest. I'm putting in a quick post from work now just to let the readers out there know I'm still kicking...

Be on the lookout for another horrid existing home sales number today, which may again show price declines. If not... be fairly sure that it's just a blip.

After I get the long-promised big post on housing out of the way, hopefully this weekend... we'll talk stocks, and why everyone who's going to be alive for more than 20 years longer should hold them in some form (and can withstand the occasional large drop in value because he / she doesn't need to use the money immediately).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What nerve.

Eternitus, you act as if you have something to do that is more important than your blog. Poser.

Just kidding ;)

Keep up the good work when you can. I will patiently await your next pearl of wisdom. . . I am greatly interested in reading your next few posts when you can get around to it.

eternitus said...

Thanks dxm... The internet should be up and running by the end of the week.